Welcome to the District 96 Band & Orchestra Boosters
If you are a parent of a District 96 band or orchestra student, please register with the Boosters Membership ToolKit to stay "in the know" about:
- Purchasing the required concert polo shirt (this is the only place to purchase this shirt)
- Fundraisers and events that benefit the band and orchestra programs
- The many ways you can help support the band and orchestra programs
- How to donate to or become a member of the Boosters
- Viewing and signing up for volunteer opportunities
All order forms for concert polo shirts, flyers and forms for fundraisers, and permission slips for Booster-sponsored events (including the year-end party) will be posted here. These will no longer be sent via e-mail from your director.
It is very important that you register with our ToolKit so you can stay informed!
Questions about Membership ToolKit? Please contact Marlene Mahn
Questions about the band and orchestra programs? Please contact the director at your school:
Cara Anderson - Orchestra at Prairie Elementary and Twin Groves Middle (email@example.com)
Chad Craw - Band at Country Meadows Elementary, Kildeer Elementary and Woodlawn Middle (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dan Nagle - Band at Ivy Hall Elementary, Prairie Elementary and Twin Groves Middle (email@example.com)
Kathy Ok - Orchestra at Ivy Hall Elementary and Kildeer Elementary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Eileen Wronkiewicz - Orchestra at Country Meadows Elementary and Woodlawn Middle (email@example.com)